Our conservatories are not just another room
Our conservatories are that room that you can enjoy all year round, bringing the outdoors inside and enhancing your lifestyle.
It is a ‘Lifestyle”. It can offer so many unique options; a sunny place to relax, all weather entertaining, spa room – it is your choice.
Our conservatories are manufactured in aluminium with a large selection of colour choices which can match existing joinery,
A selection of doors, sliders, windows, double glazing, tinted glass, thermal panel or glass roofs makes our conservatories options endless
What is our Process
- Obtain a Quote
- Acceptance of quote and deposit paid
- Preparation of Plans for Building Consent
- Submit Building Consent Application
- Uplift approved Building Consent
- Construct Concrete or Timber Floor (if required)
- Measure and manufacture Conservatory
- Install Conservatory on site
- Apply for and obtain Code of Compliance from Council.
The approximate time-frames are:
One week to prepare plans.
20 working days to obtain Council consents.
Then site works can start and the Conservatory can begin to be manufactured in the factory, which takes around 3 weeks.
1 o 1½ days on site to install and complete the Conservatory.